A Producer Company is company similar to co-operative of Farmers or a Co – operative of such other co-operatives consisting of farmers. A Producer Company can be incorporated with 10 or more individuals, each of them being a producer or any two or more Producer institutions, or a combination of ten or more individuals and Producer institutions, desirous of forming a Producer Company having its objects specified in section 581B of the Companies Act, 2013 and complying with the requirements of Part IXA and the provisions of the Act in respect of registration, may form an incorporated Company as a Producer Company.
A producer company mainly acts for the benefit of it’s members all of whom are farmers which can be in form of collective bargain, imparting of special skills related to farming, application to the government for subsidiary or other matters as may be permitted by the Act.
Who can Form?
10 or more major individuals.
MINIMUM CAPITAL OF RS 5 LAKH REQUIRED
- Passport size photographs.
- ID Proof : Adhar Card / Driving License / Voter ID Card / Passport.
- Address Proof : Bank Statement / Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill.
- Electricity Bill of the proposed Registered Office.
- Rent Deed/ Lease Deed / NOC of Owner of the Registered Office premises.
- Pancard and ID proofs are to be submitted with Bankers attestation as well as a self attested.
- Farmer Certificate from respective Tehsildar.
- 100% Income tax Exemption on earning of the Producer Company
- Borrowing from and lending to members by the Producer Company.
- Limited Liability
- Perpetual Succession
- Transferable Shares
- Separate Property
- Capacity to sue
- Flexibility and autonomy
- Preferred by banks for loan considerations.
- Special Government Grants for Producer Company.
29,999/- ( All inclusive )
Additional Amount payable for the states of Punjab, Madhya Pradesh and Kerala.
- 10 DSC
- 3 DIN
- Name Approval
- Preparations of MOA/ AOA and other documents.
- Govt Fee and Stamp Duty
- Certificate of Incorporation